Convener: Johannes Ernst
Participants (add yourself here if you want to be listed, no obligation): Name and Fediverse handle
- Shannon Clark (@firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Johannes Ernst (@email@example.com)
- Fra | OpenForFuture.org
- Why do people come to the fediverse?
- How can we attract more people?
- What does this network do for us today?
- What should we measure and improve?
- how can the experience be improved if you aren’t active/caught up with your feed
- Lots of use cases, it’s a platform, hard to enumerate
- think not just about nodes and connections in the fediverse, but also flows: how does data flow through the network?
- a discoverable “payto:” link could be attached to any instance
- what about an extension that allows to attach a price point to a post (positive or negative – paid newsletters vs “ads”)